TaqNovaHS Polymerase is a mixture of thermostable Taq DNA polymerase isolated from Thermus aquaticus and a highly specific monoclonal antibody, which acts as an inhibitor of the polymerization activity. The TaqNovaHS enables easy set-up of a hot-start PCR reaction at room temprerature. The antibody binds reversibly to the enzyme, inhibiting polymerase activity at ambient temperatures, which prevents extension of nonspecifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during PCR set-up. The antibody is released from the polymerase during normal cycling conditions. The use of the TaqNovaHS Polymerase does not require any additional incubation step to activate the enzyme. It is recommended for a wide range of demending applications, which require highly specific amplification.
The TaqNovaHS polymerase is a universal and easy-to-use DNA polymerase which works rapidly and effectively in various PCR conditions. The enzyme catalyses DNA synthesis in a 5’-3’ direction, shows no 3'-5’ exonuclease activity, but has a 5’-3’ exonuclease activity.
Features and advantages:
- High PCR specificity with minimal optimization
- Minimizes amplification of non-specific products and primer-dimers
- Fast 3-minute enzyme activation time
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Increased yield of PCR products
- Amplifies fragments of up to 5 kb
- Leaves ´A´ overhangs
- Hot-start PCR
- Singleplex and multiplex PCR
- Real-Time PCR
- Diagnostic PCR with DNA from various kinds of specimen
- Specific amplification of difficult templates (GC-rich)
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0, 25°C), 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% (v/v) Nonidet P40, 0.5% (v/v) Tween 20, 50% (v/v) glycerol
Free of unspecific nucleases (DNases and RNases) contamination. Extensively tested in various PCR reactions.
Store all components at -20°C.
Manufacturer: BLIRT S.A.