TaqNova - Thermostable Taq DNA Polymerase
TaqNova DNA Polymerase is a 94 kDa recombinant thermostable Taq DNA polymerase isolated from Thermus aquaticus. It is recommended for a wide range of applications, which require DNA synthesis in extremely high temperatures. The TaqNova polymerase is a universal and easy-to-use DNA polymerase, which works rapidly and effectively in various PCR conditions. The enzyme catalyses DNA synthesis in a 5’-3’ directions, it does not show a 3’-5’ exonuclease activity, however it has a 5’-3’ exonuclease activity.
- recombinant enzyme of high purity
- extreme yield with minimal amounts of enzyme and little optimization
- catalyses DNA polymerization at 72°C in the presence of Mg2+ ions
- half-life of the enzyme is 45 minutes at 95°C
- shows 5’-3’ exonuclease activity
- does not have 3’-5’ exonuclease activity
- adds A on the 3’ ends
- efficient amplification of short and medium size sequences
- diagnostic PCR
2 U/µl or 5 U/µl
TaqNova polymerase; 10x TaqNova reaction buffer with KCl; 10x TaqNova reaction buffer with (NH4)2SO4; 50 mM MgCl2
10x TaqNova reaction buffer with KCl (without Mg2+):
100 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8, 25°C), 500 mM KCl, 0.8% (v/v) Nonidet P40
10x TaqNova reaction buffer with (NH4)2SO4 (without Mg2+):
750 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8 w 25°C), 200 mM (NH4)2SO4, 0,1% (v/v) Tween 20
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0 at 25°C), 200 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 2 mM DTT, 0.5% (v/v) Nonidet P40, 0.5% (v/v) Tween 20, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
storage at -20ºC
Shipping on dry or blue ice
Nuclease-free. Extensively tested for PCR applications.
Manufacturer: BLIRT S.A.