Molecular weight standard specially designed for electrophoretic analysis of small and medium DNA fragments on agarose and non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels. Ideal for sizing of PCR products and relatively small double-stranded DNA. It is especially useful for determining 100 bp differences between DNA fragments. M100-1000 DNA ladder contain purified blunt-ended PCR products.
DNA Ladders are supplied with 6x Green DNA Loading Dye (500 µl).
- allow precise sizing of small and medium DNA fragments
- easy-to-remember band sizes (differing from each other in the same step size - 100 bp)
- produce sharp bands during gel electrophoresis
- can be visualized under UV light after ethidium bromide, SYBR Green or SYBR Gold staining
- loading dye solution is included
DNA fragment lengths (bp):
1000, 900, 800, 700, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100
Storage Buffer (TE buffer)
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6) with 1 mM EDTA
6x Green DNA Loading Dye (supplied with the ladder)
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6), 0.03% xylene cyanol FF, 0.15% orange G, 15% Ficoll® 400 and 60 mM EDTA
- mix 1 volume of the dye with 5 volumes of the DNA solution
- do not heat before loading
- we recommend loading 10 µl of DNA ladder per gel lane
- tested in appropriate gel electrophoresis
- the absence of nucleases is confirmed by appropriate tests
Store at room temperature or at 4°C. For longer periods, store at -20°C (recommended).
Manufacturer: BLIRT S.A.