|RP67||4 x 1 ml|
|RP671||4 x 100 µl|
|RP675||4 x 1 ml|
|RP675-25||4 x 250 µl|
A set of ready-to-use molecular grade dNTP solutions consisting of 4 separate 100 mM solutions of dATP, dGTP, dCTP, and dTTP, at pH 7.5 and supplied as lithium salts in purified water.
The dNTP Mix is designed to save hands-on time for researchers and minimize the possibility of contamination and pipetting errors.
Features and advantages:
- The highest purity, determined by means of enzymatic synthesis and high resolution HPLC (> 99 % dNTP, < 0.9 % dNDP).
- Increased sensitivity and yield; allows the detection of a small number of copies of template DNA.
- DNase, RNase, ATPase and pyrophosphatase free.
- Effectively and efficiently amplifies even very large PCR amplicons.
- The presence of lithium salt in the storage buffer guarantees high stability and resistance to frequent thawing and freezing cycles.
- Free of modified dNTP, tetraphosphorane and pirophosphorane contaminations, which often cause an inhibition of the PCR reaction.
- Shelf-life of 24 months at -20°C
- Standard and long range PCR assays
- cDNA synthesis
- Real-time PCR
- DNA sequencing
- Low-copy assays
- Site-directed mutagenesis
Store at -20°C upon receipt.
Shipping on dry or blue ice.
Manufacturer: BLIRT S.A.