2x PCR Hypernova-RED is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use PCR master mix which faciliatates an easy and rapid PCR reaction set up. The 2x PCR Hypernova-RED solution contains a reaction buffer, magnesium chloride, dNTPs, Hypernova polymerase isolated from Pyrococcus woesei and enzymes increasing amplification efficiency. In order to set up the PCR reaction, all that needs adding to the master mix is the template, the primer set and water. This convenient 2x PCR Hypernova-RED master mix reduces the time required to set up PCR reactions and decreases the possibility of contamination, particularly when preparing large numbers of reactions.
Moreover, the master mix is supplemented with an inner dye and a density reagent, which allows for direct loading of PCR products to a gel.
Features and advantages
- Increased processivity (for very long amplicons)
- Extreme yield with minimal amounts of enzyme and little optimization (routine PCR)
- High fidelity (proofreading activity)
- Ideal for difficult templates which fail with standard Taq DNA polymerases
- Fool proof during multiplex PCR
- Very specific and sensitive
- More thermostable than Taq polymerase
- Facilitate high throughput PCR reaction set-up
- Reduced risk of contamination
- Direct gel loading
Store all components at -20°C. After thawing, the product will remain stable at +4°C for at least two months. Up to ten freeze/thaw cycles will not compromise product performance.
Shipping on dry ice
12 months from the date of purchase
Manufacturer: BLIRT S.A.